High season is from June 19 to August 28, 2021.
 
  • Table d'hôtes € 26.00 per person (3 courses) children up to 12 years € 13.00 (2 courses) excluding drinks.
  • Linen package € 15,00 per person consists of: bed linen, kitchen textiles and towels.
Book cheaply?
Holiday cottage :
 
Low season for 2 people :
Holiday cottage       2-6 pers.            2-4 pers.
per week                   € 510,00             € 490,00
per day                     €  100,00            €  85,00
 
extra pers. day          €   7,00              €   7,00
High season :
​Holiday cottage       2-6 pers.            2-4 pers.
per week                  € 840,00            € 740,00
per day                    € 140,00            € 125,00
For all seasons :
End cleaning           €  50,00          €   40,00
 
linen package p.p.    €  15,00           €   15,00
Or you can bring it yourself
 
taxe p.p.p.d.               €    1,00          €     1,00
 
Minimum stay 1 week.
Arrival on saturday or wednesday.
Canvas Tent for 2 people :
 
Low season : 
per week                      € 315,00
per day                        €   55,00
 
High seaons : 
per week                      € 465,00     
per day                         €  75,00
For all seasons :
 
End cleaning            €  20,00    
 
Linenpackage p.p.        €  15,00   
Or you can bring it yourself
 
taxe p.p.p.d.                 €    0,70     
 
Minimum stay 1 week.
Arrival on saturday or wednesday.
Rooms with shower and toilet :
                         
Low season for 2 people :
                            Rooms
per day                € 72,00
extra person       € 20,00
Highseaons :
                            Rooms 
per day                 € 83,00                  
extra person        € 20,00                 
taxe sejour p.p.    €   0,70                 
minumum stay 3 nights
prices include linen, towels and breakfast.
Oldtimer caravan for 2 people : 
Low seaons : 
                         Oldtimer        
 
per week              € 190,00        
per day               €   35,00         
 
High seaons : 
                          Oldtimer       
per week               € 435,00      
per day                 €   70,00       
Voor all seasons :
 
End cleaning     €   20,00     
You have to bring your own linenpackage
 
taxe p.p.p.d.          €     0,70       
 
Minimum stay 1 week.
Arrival on saturday or wednesday.
Conditions :
  • When booking you must pay 25% in advance, the reservation is only a fact after receiving your deposit. The remaining amount of 75% must be paid at least 6 weeks before arrival.
  • We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. In case of cancellation, you are liable up to 25% of the total amount of the reservation if you cancel 6 weeks before arrival, 50% if you cancel 4 weeks before arrival and 75% if you cancel 2 weeks before arrival. Beyond that you owe the total amount of the reservation. You must cancel in writing.
  • When booking the holiday cottages we ask you to pay a deposit of € 150.00, canvas tent and caravan a deposit of € 100.00, this will be refunded to your bank account within one week after your stay if the tenant does caused damage. In all cases, the tenant is obliged to pay damage caused.
  • The same arrival and departure times apply for the gite, canvas tent and caravan: Check-in after 16:00 and check-out before 10:00.
  • If you leave earlier or arrive later, there will be no refund of payments made.
  • The landlord accepts no liability for loss, theft, damage or injury in any way whatsoever.
  • No rights can be derived from any type and / or printing errors.

Au Rêve Chatoyant

Chambres d'hôtes, gîtes et plus

Drôme Provençale

Our goal :
Au Rêve Chatoyant wants to give guests an unforgettable holiday experience with chambres d'hôte, gîtes, an old-timer caravan and a canvas tent in Drôme Provence.
contact :
email      : reve.info@wanadoo.fr
telephone : 00 33 4 75 52 05 35 
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Google Places - White Circle

Au Rêve Chatoyant

Address :
2 Route de Combemont 
26160 Souspierre
France